Career Opportunities at SENB Bank
Join Our Team!
SENB Bank’s #1 Strategic Objective is to ‘Invest in the growth and development of our people’. If you are Interested in learning more about joining a dynamic team at SENB Bank, look at what SENB Bank team members have to say:
“The most important part of my professional growth has been the opportunity to take on a new position. My team has been very helpful and encouraging.”
“I am a new employee here for only a month. My professional development started by becoming an employee here. SENB has done nothing but support and help me continue on my path of growth and development”
“I believe this is a great company to work for. There are plenty of opportunities within the bank, and management encourages employees to apply for jobs. All senior managers are kind and care about the well-being of employees”
We encourage you to explore the opportunities available at SENB Bank where our brand Smart. Easy. Notably Better. is our foundation. It is important to us and what has helped us grow as a leader in our communities. SENB Bank’s team is committed to delivering this brand promise to our customers and our teammates.
Submit your application to join a progressive, talented team focused on helping our customers achieve their financial goals.
Complete your application today and bring it to one of our locations today!
Current Job Opportunities
Full-Time Customer Service Associate (Bank Teller)-Available for Moline, IL
SENB Bank is currently looking for a Full-Time Customer Service Associate (Bank Teller) to join our team (this position is On-Site). You will be responsible for providing responsive and accurate service to customers in an efficient and professional manner. You will also process financial transactions accurately and provide customers with information on bank products and services.
Join our “Smart. Easy. Notably Better.” team today! At SENB Bank, you will receive top-notch training, support, and the tools you need to be successful in your banking career. Our competitive compensation and benefit package includes:
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing Plan
- Full Health Insurance Plan
- Over 10 paid holidays
- Generous paid time off plan, plus more!
Join SENB Bank and see why we’ve won “Best Bank” in the Quad Cities area 4 years in a row!
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Explain, promote, and sell basic products and services, and refer customers to other appropriate areas of the bank
- Consistently meet or exceed sales referrals set by management
- Must maintain a level of professionalism including attitude, attire, time management, and securing confidential information
- Represent and promote the brand with every transaction or interaction both internally and externally
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 1 year of cash handling and customer service experience
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work cooperatively with co-workers and supervisors to maintain a team oriented work environment
- Must be flexible with scheduling
SENB Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
Recent Post Blogs
Economic Outlook Summary In 2022, the Federal Reserve initiated the fastest start to a rate-hiking cycle in history with the objective of getting the Federal…
Economic Outlook Summary As of early September, the Atlanta Fed’s estimate for third-quarter GDP stands at an astounding 5.6%. To put that into context, outside…
Economic Outlook Summary During the past year, headline Consumer Price Index (CPI) has fallen roughly six percentage points – from above 9% in June 2022…