Commercial Loans and Leases
Are you looking for hands-on business lenders who listen to your needs, ask questions to get it right, and offer personalized service fr5pa-scart to finish? SENB Bank has been committed to the prosperity of businesses in the Quad City, Stateline and neighboring communities since 1961. We underwrite every loan we make, meaning our commitment to you doesn’t end with the handshake. Our business lenders leverage diverse backgrounds to serve a wide range of businesses in just about every industry you can think of. We strive to be your trusted banking professional and to build lifelong relationships with our business customers.
Contact a Commercial Lender
Explore Commercial Loans and Leases
SENB Bank offers a variety of business loans and lease options that meet the unique needs of both large and small businesses across industries.
- Term loans: Flexible, customizable business financing.
- Operating lines of credit: Access the capital you need, when you need it, for seasonal businesses or cash flow issues.
- Real estate loans: If you need to purchase a space for your business, or an income-earning property to rent out, we can help.
- Construction loans: Finance your next building project with us!
- Leasing: Get all your equipment leasing needs met here, where our leases are relationship-based, not transaction-based. Apply online!
Questions about our commercial loans and leasing?
SENB Bank is a community-focused partner for small businesses in Quad Cities, Stateline and surrounding communities. Our business lending team is always ready to help you find the right financial solution to grow your business. You’ll love our fast and local decision-making!
Recent Blog Posts
The village of Roscoe is located in Winnebago County in North Central Illinois, close to the Wisconsin border and 80 miles west of Chicago. Commuters…
While wisdom would suggest that it is advantageous to pay off your home loan, careful planning allows you to capitilize on your home equity.