Commercial Real Estate Loans
As a community business lender, we’ve built our reputation on responsible lending practices in the Quad Cities and Stateline regions. Our experienced team of business lenders offer a hands-on approach to personally guide you through the financing options for your business. SENB team members are prepared to provide you with a “Smart. Easy. Notably Better.” banking experience, and you have our promise we will do everything we can to meet your financial needs and optimize opportunities.
Contact a Relationship Manager
Apply for a Commercial Real Estate Loan
We offer mortgage loans with flexible terms to meet your business real estate objectives and our lenders have extensive knowledge of a variety of objectives. Our commercial lending team has the extensive knowledge to assist whether your purchasing a new building or refinancing an existing building for your business, we have options to discuss with you.
Types of Commercial Business Real Estate Loans
- Commercial Mortgage: Provides financing for the purchase or refinance of an income-earning property such as an office, industrial building, multi-family unit, retail center, etc.
- SBA Loans: The SBA 504 Loan program is specifically for equipment and real estate financing including land purchase, new construction and additions with as little as 10% down.
- Bridge Loans: Often used by real estate investors, bridge loans provide short-term commercial real estate financing until a long-term commercial mortgage can be secured.
Benefits of a Real Estate Loan From SENB Bank
- Competitive rates
- Flexible terms and a variety of payment options
- Quick, local decision-making
- Easy application process
What do you need to apply for a loan?
When you visit a SENB Bank location to apply for a loan or lease, you’ll want to bring the following documentation to streamline the process:
- 3 years of business tax returns
- Business financial statements (balance sheet and income statement)
- 3 years of personal tax returns
- Personal Financial Statement
- Click here to securely upload financial documents
Contact a commercial lender today
SENB Bank Bank has been committed to the prosperity of businesses in the Quad Cities, the Stateline region and our neighboring communities since 1961. Broader resources, knowledgeable people, and fast, local decision-making on loans are what make us the partner who can help you grow your bottom line. SENB Bank team members are trained and prepared to provide you a “Smart. Easy. Notably Better.” banking experience. Our commercial lending team is always ready to help you find the right financial solution to grow your business. Call or stop into one of our locations in Iowa, Illinois, or Wisconsin today to apply for a business loan or lease!
Recent Blog Posts
Preparing for college can start as early as your freshman year of high school. From studying for the SATs and earning good grades in your…
So you’re thinking about working with a financial advisor. The first question to answer (seriously) is a simple one: Why?
The village of Roscoe is located in Winnebago County in North Central Illinois, close to the Wisconsin border and 80 miles west of Chicago. Commuters…