Commercial Term Loans
As a community business lender, we’ve built our reputation on responsible lending practices in the Quad Cities and Stateline regions. Our experienced team of business lenders offer a hands-on approach to personally guide you through the financing options for your business. Our lenders are prepared to provide you a “Smart. Easy. Notably Better.” banking experience. We are committed to meeting your commercial needs and opportunities. Our commercial lending team is always ready to help you find the right financial solution to grow your business. Call or stop into one of our locations in Iowa, Illinois, or Wisconsin today to apply for a business loan or lease!
Contact a Relationship Manager
Benefits of a Commercial Term Loan from SENB Bank
This type of business loan is one of the most flexible, with many payment options. Other benefits include:
- Use to purchase or refinance equipment, leasehold improvements, business acquisitions, or other business needs
- Quick decision-making and may be approved within days!
- Competitive rates
- Local decisions and an easy application process
- Predictable monthly payments
What do you need to apply for a loan?
When you visit a SENB Bank location to apply for a commercial loan, you’ll want to bring the following documentation to streamline the process:
- 3 years of business tax returns
- Business financial statements (balance sheet and income statement)
- 3 years of personal tax returns
- Personal Financial Statement
- Click here to securely upload financial documents
Apply for a Commercial Loan Today
Whether you’re ready to apply for a commercial loan or you just need more information, we’re here to help. Fill out the following form and a member of our team will contact you to assist with your request. Thank you!
Recent Blog Posts
Economic Outlook Summary In 2022, the Federal Reserve initiated the fastest start to a rate-hiking cycle in history with the objective of getting the Federal…
Economic Outlook Summary As of early September, the Atlanta Fed’s estimate for third-quarter GDP stands at an astounding 5.6%. To put that into context, outside…
Economic Outlook Summary During the past year, headline Consumer Price Index (CPI) has fallen roughly six percentage points – from above 9% in June 2022…