Senior Vice President and Senior Loan Officer
- Western Illinois University-BA
- Graduate of Black Hawk College
- Graduate of the Graduate School of Banking at the University of Wisconsin at Madison
Matt has been with SENB Bank since 1999 and has been assisting commercial banking customers since 2006. In addition to his experience in the commercial area, he has also worked in consumer lending and as a banking center manager.
Matt enjoys getting to know his customers’ businesses and helping them reach their goals. He provides support and advice on borrowing, deposit, and cash management tools.
Matt’s advice for new customers is: “Lenders are always prepared with questions for new customers; however, new customers should also have ‘interview’ questions for their lender beyond the loan terms such as:
- Who at the bank will be part of my support team? (Think loans, deposits, treasury management and wealth management)
- Do you have experience assisting businesses in my industry?
- What other products/services would you suggest that would assist my company beyond the loan?”
Outside of Work
Matt is the Vice Chair of Trinity College of Nursing and Health Sciences Board of Trustees. He also serves as the bank’s representative and as Treasurer on the board of Bridge Investment Community Development Corporation. Matt resides outside of Milan with his wife and two children and enjoys golf, swimming, and spending time with family and friends.