Apply for a Home Construction Loan
Are you drawing up plans to build the home of your dreams? As a local construction loan lender, SENB Bank has built a reputation on responsible lending practices in the Quad Cities and Stateline regions. Our experienced construction lenders provide a hands-on approach at every step of the way, from the architect’s plans to the final certificate of occupancy. Together, we can turn your plans into a place you can call your own. We have everything you need to build your house from the ground up, and we’ll have the long-term end financing available when your home is completed.
Start building your dream home – today
What is a construction loan?
A home construction loan provides short-term financing while your new home is in the building process. You can pay interest only to keep construction affordable and then convert to a more permanent home mortgage option once your dream house is move-in ready. We’ll work with your contractor to schedule draws on the account at convenient intervals to keep things moving along.
What are the benefits of construction financing?
- Potentially lower interest rate than other types of loans
- Can be converted to a conventional mortgage
- Covers a variety of expenses such as land, architect fees, labor and materials, and more
- Interest-only payments during construction make it more affordable
What are the different types of construction loans?
- New construction loan: Short-term financing disbursed in installments
- Home renovation loan: Purchase a “fixer-upper” and wrap the renovation costs into a permanent mortgage
- Construction-to-permanent: We help you to convert the construction loan into a long-term financing choice that fits your needs and goals
Partner with SENB Bank to build your new home and you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive interest rates and flexible payment options
- Interest-only payments during construction
- Local decisions and a quick, easy application process
Need guidance to find the perfect home loan?
Starting your homebuying journey can be a daunting process. Let our team of mortgage lending experts help you take the first step! Start a conversation with a mortgage lender in your area today to discuss your home loan options, answer any questions you might have about the lending process, and to see if you qualify for any loan programs. We have over 100 years’ worth of cumulative experience helping residents of the Quad Cities and Stateline Wisconsin finance their homes. We make it easy to get started – find a local mortgage lender today!
Need additional guidance? Fill out the following form and a member of our team will contact you to assist with your request. Thank you!
Recent Blog Posts
Economic Outlook Summary As of early September, the Atlanta Fed’s estimate for third-quarter GDP stands at an astounding 5.6%. To put that into context, outside…
Economic Outlook Summary During the past year, headline Consumer Price Index (CPI) has fallen roughly six percentage points – from above 9% in June 2022…
Economic Outlook Summary An economic surprise occurred in June, when the final revision for first-quarter GDP unexpectedly increased by 0.7% to 2.0%. Combined with GDPNow…