Home Equity Line of Credit
SENB has been committed to the prosperity of the Quad Cities and our neighboring communities since 1961, and we are now proudly serving the Stateline community since 2019. We work hard to make your financial life the best it can be by providing you personal service, high-tech solutions, and innovative products. SENB team members are trained and prepared to provide you with a banking experience that is Smart. Easy. Notably Better. Contact us, visit your nearest location, or apply for a Home Equity Line of Credit today!
Apply Today While Rates are Low!
Three-month low introductory rate for new Home Equity Line of Credit customers: 1.49% APR*
Variable rate for remainder of the 10-year term – currently: 9.00% APR*
Apply for a Home Equity Line of Credit
Learn More About a HELOC from SENB Bank
Whether you’re ready to apply for a home equity line of credit, or you just need more information, we’re here to help. Fill out the following form and a member of our team will contact you to assist with your request. Thank you!
Benefits of a HELOC from SENB Bank
- Variable rate options with a term up to 10 years
- Access funds easily online, by telephone, or at any of our conveniently located banking centers
- No application fees and low closing costs*
- Personal service, local decisions and a quick, easy application process
What can a HELOC be used for?
The short answer is just about anything. Borrowing from your home equity provides financing at a lower rate than other types of personal loans and credit cards. The most common uses for a Home Equity Line of Credit include:
- Debt Consolidation: Combine your credit card balances and other debt into one convenient monthly payment, usually at a lower rate as well.
- Home Renovation: Add value to your house and make it more comfortable with a home improvement project in the kitchen, bathroom, or elsewhere.
- Education Costs: Some parents use home equity to finance their child’s college tuition costs.
- Emergencies: Open a HELOC before you need it so it’s there when the unexpected happens.
Whatever you plan to use your HELOC for, please know our team is committed to a service that is Smart. Easy. Notably Better.
Recent Blog Posts
Economic Outlook Summary As of early September, the Atlanta Fed’s estimate for third-quarter GDP stands at an astounding 5.6%. To put that into context, outside…
Economic Outlook Summary During the past year, headline Consumer Price Index (CPI) has fallen roughly six percentage points – from above 9% in June 2022…
Economic Outlook Summary An economic surprise occurred in June, when the final revision for first-quarter GDP unexpectedly increased by 0.7% to 2.0%. Combined with GDPNow…