Home Equity Line of Credit
SENB has been committed to the prosperity of the Quad Cities and our neighboring communities since 1961, and we are now proudly serving the Stateline community since 2019. We work hard to make your financial life the best it can be by providing you personal service, high-tech solutions, and innovative products. SENB team members are trained and prepared to provide you with a banking experience that is Smart. Easy. Notably Better. Contact us, visit your nearest location, or apply for a Home Equity Line of Credit today!
Apply for a Home Equity Line of Credit
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) in Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin.
You’ve worked hard to build equity, which is the difference between your mortgage balance and the market value of your home. A HELOC gives you the flexibility to use that equity when you need it. Only make payments on what you borrow.
Benefits of a HELOC from SENB Bank
- Variable rate options with a term up to 10 years
- Access funds easily online, by telephone, or at any of our conveniently located banking centers
- No application fees and low closing costs*
- Personal service, local decisions and a quick, easy application process
What can a HELOC be used for?
The short answer is just about anything. Borrowing from your home equity provides financing at a lower rate than other types of personal loans and credit cards. The most common uses for a Home Equity Line of Credit include:
- Debt Consolidation: Combine your credit card balances and other debt into one convenient monthly payment, usually at a lower rate as well.
- Home Renovation: Add value to your house and make it more comfortable with a home improvement project in the kitchen, bathroom, or elsewhere.
- Education Costs: Some parents use home equity to finance their child’s college tuition costs.
- Emergencies: Open a HELOC before you need it so it’s there when the unexpected happens.
Whatever you plan to use your HELOC for, please know our team is committed to a service that is Smart. Easy. Notably Better.
Recent Blog Posts
Preparing for college can start as early as your freshman year of high school. From studying for the SATs and earning good grades in your…
So you’re thinking about working with a financial advisor. The first question to answer (seriously) is a simple one: Why?
The village of Roscoe is located in Winnebago County in North Central Illinois, close to the Wisconsin border and 80 miles west of Chicago. Commuters…