Student loans from SENB Bank by Sallie Mae®
SENB has been committed to the prosperity of the Quad Cities and our neighboring communities since 1961, and we are now proudly serving the Stateline community since 2019. We work hard to make your financial life the best it can be by providing you personal service, high-tech solutions, and innovative products. SENB team members are trained and prepared to provide you with a banking experience that is Smart. Easy. Notably Better. Apply online today!
If you’re an undergraduate student, graduate student, or parent helping a student pay for school, these Sallie Mae® flexible loan are designed to meet your needs. In addition, these loans also offer:
- Competitive variable and fixed interest rates
- No origination fee or prepayment penalty1
- Multiple repayment options
Learn which Sallie Mae® flexible loan is right for you
Pay for your bachelor’s associate’s, or certificate expenses at a degree-granting school.
- Smart Option Student Loan® for Undergraduate Students: Pay for your bachelor’s associate’s, or certificate expenses at a degree-granting school.
Pay for expenses as you pursue your master’s and doctoral degrees.
- Graduate School Loan: Pay for expenses as you pursue your master’s and doctoral degrees.
- MBA Loan: Are you pursuing your Master’s of Business Administration? If so, you can apply for the MBA Loan.
- Medical School Loan: Pay for your medical degree expenses in allopathic, general, osteopathic, podiatric, radiology, sports, as well as veterinary medicine.
- Dental School Loan: Pay for your dental degree expenses in general dentistry, endodontics, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, periodontics, and also prosthodontics.
- Health Professions Graduate Loan: Pay for your health professions degree expenses in allied health, nursing, pharmacy, and many other graduate-level health programs.
- Law School Loan: Pay for your school and associated expenses as you study for your law degree.
- Parent Loan: Are you helping your child pay for college? If so, you can easily apply for a Parent Loan. Learn which loan is right for you.
We encourage students and families to start with savings, grants, scholarships, and federal student loans to pay for college. Students and families should evaluate all anticipated monthly loan payments, and how much the student expects to earn in the future, before considering a private student loan.
These loans are made by Sallie Mae Bank or a lender partner. SENB Bank is not the creditor for these loans and is compensated by Sallie Mae for the referral of loan customers.
Smart Option Student Loan and graduate loan products:
This information is for borrowers attending degree-granting institutions only. Smart Option Student Loan information is for undergraduate borrowers only. You must be attending a participating school located in the U.S. or have attended one during an eligible prior enrollment period. You must be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident or a Non-U.S. citizen borrower with a creditworthy cosigner (who must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident) and required U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) documentation. U.S. citizens and permanent residents enrolled in eligible study abroad programs or who are attending or have attended schools located outside the U.S. are also eligible.
For the Dental School Loan, Law School Loan, MBA Loan, and Medical School Loan:
Students must be enrolling in a graduate-level degree program in a field of study that is eligible for the loan and Graduate Certificate/Continuing Education coursework is not eligible. Applications are subject to a requested minimum loan amount of $1,000. Current credit and other eligibility criteria apply.
This information is for borrowers with students attending degree-granting institutions only. The student is not eligible to be a borrower or cosigner and must be attending or have attended a participating school during an eligible prior enrollment period, or be enrolled in an eligible study abroad program. The borrower, cosigner and student must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents. The school may refund loan funds directly to the student, and if that occurs, borrower and cosigner (if applicable) would still be responsible for repaying that amount to Sallie Mae. Applications are subject to a requested minimum loan amount of $1,000. Current credit and other eligibility criteria apply.
1Although we do not charge you a penalty or fee if you prepay your loan, any prepayment will be applied as provided in your promissory note: First to Unpaid Fees and costs, then to Unpaid Interest, and then to Current Principal.
SALLIE MAE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
©2018 Sallie Mae Bank. All rights reserved. Sallie Mae, the Sallie Mae logo, and other Sallie Mae names and logos are service marks or registered service marks of Sallie Mae Bank. All other names and logos used are the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. SLM Corporation and its subsidiaries, including Sallie Mae Bank, are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Recent Blog Posts
Preparing for college can start as early as your freshman year of high school. From studying for the SATs and earning good grades in your…
So you’re thinking about working with a financial advisor. The first question to answer (seriously) is a simple one: Why?
The village of Roscoe is located in Winnebago County in North Central Illinois, close to the Wisconsin border and 80 miles west of Chicago. Commuters…